Luxury Holiday Cottage in the Hampshire Countryside – Perfect for Groups & Get Togethers
Beautiful Scots Pine is a luxury self catering holiday cottage, located in a leafy copse in the Hampshire countryside.
Perfect for family get-togethers and multi-generational groups, Scots Pine provides excellent accessibility without compromising on luxurious comfort.
Enjoy exclusive use of the indoor heated pool, located a mile away at Wallops Wood Cottages. Book daily 45 minute swim sessions for your family, including use of the infrared sauna and steam room.
20% Winter/Spring Discount*
For Holidays Taken Before Monday 25th March 2024. Includes February Half Term dates!
Check our calendar at the foot of the page for prices and availability. *Applies to accommodation price only on bookings placed after 14 October 2023. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
5 En-suite Bedrooms
Including 2 accessible wetrooms
Dog Friendly (2 Dogs)
- House with excellent accessibility (M3A, V1, H1) over two floors
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with woodburner and underfloor heating
- Large decking area with teak outdoor dining table and chairs and rattan furniture for relaxing. Steps from the decking lead to the lawned garden and hot tub
- Kitchen fully equipped with Nespresso coffee machine, Aeroccino and complimentary capsules, 3 ovens (including a combi oven with microwave incorporated) and a warming drawer, a fridge freezer (70/30), and separate fridge, 2 dishwashers and washer dryer
- Oak dining table seating 14. Additional seating possible.
- A door between the living / dining / kitchen area and bedrooms to ensure privacy and reduce noise
- Two downstairs accessible bedrooms with wetrooms, and three upstairs bedrooms (one with bath).
All bedrooms are en-suite with blackout blinds, TVs and shared balconies
- Upstairs and downstairs lounges, both with TVs
- Paved parking area for 4 cars lead to an accessible ramp. Additional parking available
- Complimentary WiFi. USB charging points throughout